Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 15: A Song That Describes You


aigoo ... now I have to post 3 days of song challenge. huhu.
I've been too busy with the practice for the dance competition here, too tired to even do blogwalking ...

now it's the 15th day post.
among all of the songs that related to me, there's one that really reflects the way I am now.
this song reminds me of how I was before, & how strong I become now. :)



Made a wrong turn, once or twice
Dug my way out, blood & fire
Bad decision, that's all right
Welcome to my silly life ...

Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
Miss "No way! It's all good"
It didn't slow me down
Mistaken, always second-guessing
Underestimated, look I'm still around

Pretty, pretty please
Don't you ever, ever feel
like you're less than fuckin' PERFECT
Pretty, pretty please
If you ever, ever feel
like you're nothing
you're fuckin' PERFECT to me

You're so mean when you talk
About yourself, you were wrong
Change the voices in your head
Make them like you instead ...

So complicated, look how we all make it
Filled with so much hatred
Such a tired game ...
It's enough! I've done all I can think of
Chased down all my demons
I've seen you do the same, oohh

Pretty, pretty please
Don't you ever, ever feel
like you're less than fuckin' PERFECT
Pretty, pretty please
If you ever, ever feel
like you're nothing
you're fuckin' PERFECT to me

the whole world's scared
So I swallow the fear
the only thing I should be drinking
Is an ice cold beer
so cool in line, and we try, try, try
but we tried too hard
and it's a waste of my time

done looking for the critics
'cause they're everywhere
they don't like my jeans, they don't get my hair
exchange ourselves & we do it all the time
why do we do that?
why do I do that?

why do I do that?


I've been through the same situation during my early times in UMSKAL ... too many judgmental people, the back-stabbers & the critics. Mr. "No way! It's all good" too.

but here I am again, standing strong, and FUCKIN' PERFECT to someone's eyes.
God has made me special in my own way. so why bother with those rotten-minded people? ;)

0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates