OK, the title should be like this - SONGS that you know all the words.
'cause I love to sing, so whatever songs that's fun to sing will make me go like, "give me the lyrics, HURRY!!". haha!! xD
do I need to list all of them here?
nahh, I'll just pick one. the latest, of course. haha.
a fact about me & this song - I came to know this song after watching several covers of this song on YouTube (the 1st cover I listened to is Maddi Jane's version). feeling curious to know how's the original version sounds like, so I searched for its official MV ... woww, those who can reach the high notes while making the song's cover are truly TALENTED! 4 thumbs up!! haha~
p/s: been trying to sing it, but without projecting my voice. I wanna try singing it with instruments, see if I can reach the octaves in real. ouuhhh ... mampu ke?? :P


0 said something about this ...:
Post a Comment