Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 16: A Song That You Used to Love but Now Hate


I got one. I seldom listen to this song since the day I started hating it.
it reminds me of someone who crushed my hope long time ago.




said you were falling for me, but you ended up being with someone else?
you should have tell me earlier.
or at least, you shouldn't have dedicated this song to me.

or maybe, it's not for me.

fine. I hate this song.

3 said something about this ...:

NADIA RAJAMI on November 8, 2011 at 5:20 PM said...

lagu pemes masa matrik..:P

Therry Loretta S. on November 8, 2011 at 6:55 PM said...

haha~ alu t'ingat zaman2 matrik ... xD

Therry Loretta S. on November 8, 2011 at 6:55 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates