Friday, October 7, 2011

30 Days Song Challenge


OK, so what's with the title? o.O

haha, I'm just doing this for fun. actually, I don't really like joining challenges on blog, but after seeing one of my friends' entries - NADIA MPUN BELOG - about this challenges on her blog, I found it's fun. and I was thinking, "yeah, I love MUSIC too ... maybe I should give it a shot?"


OK, enough with the introduction. so these are the challenges that should be fulfilled in 30 days time:


Day 01: Your Favorite Song
Day 02: Tour Least Favorite Song
Day 03: A Song That Makes You Happy
Day 04: A Song That Makes You Sad
Day 05: A Song That Reminds You of Someone
Day 06: A Song That Reminds You of Certain Events
Day 07: A Song That Reminds You of Somewhere
Day 08: A Song That You Know All the Words to
Day 09: A Song That You Can Dance to
Day 10: A Song That Makes You Fall Asleep
Day 11: A Song From Your Favorite Band
Day 12: A Song From A Band You Hate
Day 13: A Song That Is A Guilty Pleasure
Day 14: A Song That No One Expect You To Love
Day 15: A Song That Describes You
Day 16: A Song That You Used To Love but Now Hate
Day 17: A Song That You Hear Often On the Radio
Day 18: A Song That You Wish You Heard On the Radio
Day 19: A Song From Your Favorite Album
Day 20: A Song That You Listen To When You're Angry
Day 21: A Song That You Listen To When You're Happy
Day 22: A Song That You Listen To When You're Sad
Day 23: A Song That You Want To Play At Your Wedding
Day 24: A Song That You Want To Play At Your Funeral
Day 25: A Song That Makes You Laugh
Day 26: A Song That You Can Play On An Instrument
Day 27: A Song That You Wish You Could Play
Day 28: A Song That Makes You Feel Guilty
Day 29: A Song From Your Childhood
Day 30: Your Favorite Song At This Time Last Year


well, besides of letting you know more about myself, I can keep my blog updated too. killing two birds with a stone, hihi >.<


so, the challenge begins ... NOW! :D

0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates