Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 13: A Song That is A Guilty Pleasure


a guilty pleasure?
does it mean a song that I dedicated to someone to tell him/her that he/she is sucks?

urmm. I guess so. correct me if I'm wrong.

so ... I got one song for my worst ex-boyfriend ever.
I want to tell him that there's no way I'm getting back to him. not even a chance.



almost everything in its lyrics is related to what he had done to me & what I feel about him. I like how the lyric goes like this, "trying to apologize, you're so ugly when you cry ..." ouwhh, please. I won't fall for your tricks anymore.

I even posted a link of this song long time ago on Facebook (the time where he was so busy begging me to get back to him). he got mad at me. but I never care - well, he wanted me to tell him what's inside my heart, so I'm telling him this. so the message is successfully delivered to him. ahha.

OK, let by gone be by gone. gotta close the book & start a brand new life ...

0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates