Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 01: Your Favorite Song


I got too many favorite song. haha.

OK, I will only choose my latest favorite song k.
so currently, I'm listening to Adele's song titled SOMEONE LIKE YOU




I came to love this song because of my roomie, Lee, who always repeat this song over & over again these few days. haha.

well, the story behind of this song is quite ... not quite, really making me SAD. especially at the chorus part, where it says:


"Nevermind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you, too
Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said
Sometimes it lasts in love, sometimes it hurts instead ..."


the last part in this chorus is so true. we couldn't always get what we expected to have. no matter how hard we try. oucchh~

I got many other favorite songs like Price Tag by Jessie J, I Do by Colbie Caillat, E.T by Katy Perry & so on, but the thought of posting this song as my favorite one kept coming to me. hohoo~

p/s: wish I could say the chorus part to that SOMEONE ...

0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates