OK, I always posted about latest songs in my previous 30 Days Song Challenge posts.
so some people expect me to love the latest songs too.
but have you ever wondered ...
I'm so into ELVIS PRESLEY's songs too???
haha. it's kind of rare to see young people like us to love a song that was composed almost half of a century back (I guess. I'm saying this based on my surrounding. I seldom hear my friends talking about this kind of song here) well, it's not a crime to be old-fashioned sometimes. I think, young people who love to listen to the 50's music are COOL! yeayy :D
so this is the song from Elvis Presley that I love most ... ehhe :P
oucchhh ... I wish I was born in those years, so I have the chance to make him fall in love with me (ehh? mampu ke???), aaawwww!! seriously, he was sooooooooooooooooooooo HANDSOME!!! yaaayyyy~~~ xD


0 said something about this ...:
Post a Comment