having to dance in sudden after a month of total rest really kills. the whole body is aching now. huhuu~
anyway, I was glad that we Taming Mas members made it. we managed to help new students a.k.a our juniors to give their best shot on the closing ceremony of their orientation week (we called it Minggu Suai Mesra here). I love to see their enthusiasm in trying new things - some of them know how to dance while others don't have any experience with it ... but they never feel ashamed of it, instead they humble themselves to listen to our instructions & ask us if they need extra guidance. they're such a good listener, tabik spring to you guys! *toinkk3* haha~
so last night they were performing Joget Aidilfitri & Dikir Citrawarna 1 Malaysia (some of TM members joined the Citrawarna event in 2010, so we learnt the choreography from them). some of TM members did also join their performance & of course, we were placed at the front line on stage so the juniors at behind can follow our steps ... but really, this is their night & not ours. we were proud to see that they were so sporting in making their performance looks merrier than other performances. great job juniors!! even the campus director loves your performance :D
so sad, I don't manage to capture the moments in photos. I just have this photo of the night for this moment ...
![]() |
| got this from our dance coach, Mr. Mas Adi Alimin (the one with Batik shirt) |
OK, just some commercial breaks ... (commercial breaks? huhh??)
I met 3 of my juniors just right after the performance!! I met Rosemary Ganggang & Nur Syafiqah Kamin, my juniors in SMSK & Nur Hidayu, my friend from SMKA Kuching (one of the Yayasan Sarawak students whose very close to me. we Sabahan students were taken care & got our scholarships sponsored by Yayasan Sarawak.) wahh ... seems like more SMSKians are entering UMSKAL, woohoo!! xD
OK, OK ... done with this. gotta have my shower quick, or I'll be late to go out with Acap. promised to meet this guy at 11, hah! ;P



0 said something about this ...:
Post a Comment