I'm back. in Labuan once again.
I have a real bad journey from Beluran to KK to Labuan. departed from my home at 12am, then arrived in KK at 6am ... plus another 3 hours on express ferry going to Labuan. sitting in the car for 6 hours made my body ache so bad, while the wavy sea condition caused me to have seasick ... till now! seriously, this is my first time having a seasick on express ferry. it never happen to me before, huhuu.
now I'm already in the campus, going online in my new room. I got a roommate, whom I don't really know ... but she's nice anyway, we got along quite well. I can see it, by the way she spoke to me, she's a sporting TALKATIVE person ... haha. I'm quite sad because I don't get in a same room with Dida for these last 2 semesters, but I'm glad that my new roommate has similar characteristics with me. so no worry, there won't be any problem for me to go on being nuts when I'm in stress, lalalalalaaa~~
so this is my new room's condition ...
![]() |
| my bed without the bed sheet. feel lazy to tidy up & decorate my room. I just do the cleaning, the rest will be done after I get enough rest. |
![]() |
| the view from my room's window (B8/T1/U4/P1). oh great ... now I start feeling homesick looking at this rainy scenery, huhuu~ |
I'm now waiting for Dida to come back from her Japanese class (all the Japanese class students who will take the Japanese Language Proficiency Test at the end of this year have to attend extra classes before the semester begins) to have a girls' hangout time at the cafe. so damn missing her, hohoo~
off to shower. see ya later. ;)




0 said something about this ...:
Post a Comment