Monday, September 26, 2011

refresh!


hello. here I am again.

I just came back from Tamparuli yesterday. quite sad 'cause I didn't have the chance to see my late aunt before she was buried ... I can't even manage to arrive early to attend her funeral.

well, I'm not so close to her. but maybe it's because she's the only close family member (my dad's side) that I ever talked with, so I can feel the emptiness filling in my heart as the bad news came to me last few days.

I'm feeling sorry for my dad, especially. my late aunt was the only sibling that he had before, for the rest of his siblings were already rest in peace ... (am I rude to say this? pardon me, I just don't know what else to say, huhuu~) so now, seems like my dad is the only one left in his family. I still remember, when my dad was saying this ...


"nahh ... sekarang tinggal sy sorg lg laa ..."


my dad acted cool, like nothing happen. he didn't even shed any tear. but I can sense the emptiness & loneliness in his heart. he's crying in his heart, I know.

but life must go on, anyway.

I gotta refresh myself now & keep appreciating my life day by day ... for we may not know what will happen to us even in the very next minute ... FIGHTING!!





"dear Lord, please take care of my family, friends, & whoever I love ... teach us how to live a blessed, fruitful life & always bind us in Your love. provide us the strength to move on & lead us to the right way of eternal life ... amen"

0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates