Thursday, September 22, 2011

talk about FYP ...


the heat is rising up now. every subject I'm taking now got assignments & project, urrgghhh!!

well, it's common (or is it just for our course?) for final year students to get busy with lots of academic activities - from sitting in the room & doing lots of research for assignments to going out for case studies & projects with communities outside the campus. just imagine, we have to attend lots of meetings with each group we're in; the meeting even clashes with others. not to mention about tasks that we need to submit at the end of this month. huhuu~

but what I worry the most is my FYP.

my FYP should have meet our supervisor by last week. but well, with the "Dr." title in front of his name, you can already tell that our supervisor is a very busy person. I used to see him around his office floor but at the same time, I was having another meeting with my mentor & supervisor for our Latihan Industri 1 (LI) ... and when we have the free time to meet him, we always end up standing in front of his locked office door with gloomy faces. haduuiii ... now my worry is getting worse, I can't sleep well every night just thinking of our FYP.



WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW???
God, help me!!! I don't know what else to do now ... :'(

0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates