hi ... now I'm back again. with fresher mood. :)
pardon me for being too emotional these few days, I just can't help it. huhuu~
so, to fight back those bitter feelings, I decided to create some opposite reactions towards them. but well, I just can't let go of those dark colors. guess dark colors are the best shades to express my feelings. haha.
originally, I was planning to do a GOTHIC LOLLITA DOLL inspired makeup, but since I have a very small eyelid, which doesn't go well with this kind of makeup style ... (I tried it 2 times, & it never work!! geez~) so at the 2nd trial, I turned the not-succeed end result to the theme that I created by myself. the mourning lady in BLACK.
![]() |
| ** well ... it still look gothic, right? hoho. |
a story behind this (this is just my imagination):
this dark lady is mourning for her late husband, who was died in a tragic accident. people feel sorry for her loss, but no one knows that deep inside her heart, she's planning something evil ... something that people would never expect a beautiful lady like her will do. well, could it be ... the death of her husband was one of her evil plan too? nobody knows.
ohh crap ... I've start talking nonsense. what's happening to me??
got some work to do. see ya in the next post.






0 said something about this ...:
Post a Comment