Wednesday, September 28, 2011

the last piece of my heart




I still remember that day
where you came to me with a glue in your hand
you pick each pieces of my broken heart
then stick them together, give them back to me
the sharp edge of those pieces had hurt your heart as well
but you promise to me, you would protect me
you would never allow this heart of mine to break again ...

but now we're back to normal
back to the place we were before at the first place
I know that this moment will come
but never expect it to happen very soon
I should have follow my intuition that day
to stay as friends as we already were
but I can't fight my own desire ... damn it

nevermind, this could be great too
to part as early as possible
so the pain would be just this much

but guess I've given too much
I lost my confidence now
to love & be loved again
this piece of my heart is the last one
the one that you forgot to stick with other pieces
the only one that I allow someone special to have
I'll let you to keep that last piece
hoping that piece would lead to a new soul 
that would love you better than I did

no more soulmates
I will only look for my family & friends
I'm shutting myself now

0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates