Monday, September 5, 2011

uncertainty


I don't like this feeling. when I'm uncertain of something.
I'm still not sure when will I go back to 'that' island ... huhu~

well, unlike any other friends (who live outside Sabah), I don't have to worry much about my transportation. there are lots of alternatives - flights, express buses or own transportation (a.k.a my dad's car) - which are available everyday. so there's no need to be so busy booking tickets for going back, I can decide whenever I want ...

I'd like to skip one week of the letcure time, like I used to do in the past semesters ... but we, the final students, were told that it's compulsory to attend the 1st letcure week to settle the early stage of our final year project (FYP). got lotsa things to do - meeting the supervisor, attending the FYP workshop & so on ... my goodness, till now I'm still not prepared for the coming busy semesters. God, help me with this! huhuhuu~


 
gonna miss my splendid 4 months holiday ... duhh~


0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates