Wednesday, July 20, 2011

a story about ABSOLUT VODKA ...


currently in Kota Kinabalu International Airport (KKIA) with TMians. hehe.

many things had happened to me just in one day. but I just can't describe 'em all.
but still, I wanna share with you. just few OK.

few days ago, my friend Abbie (not Abbie Shyam k. his name is Juezuan Abbie) asked me to buy Absolut Vodka with kurant flavor. since he have few money left, so I offered him to use my money first.



then come this day. we left Labuan island in the afternoon. I bought that thing with my money. expecting that he had prepared to meet me at KK today, take that vodka & pay me back (I had confirmed to him earlier what time & where to meet) 

and guess what?

he never showed up. he told me that he had a night shift work.
I asked him to send someone to take & pass it to him. he can't find one.
I got mad. so I told him - I would throw this RM33 worth stuff away if he doesn't take it.
(I don't want to take the risk to keep it & bring to KL, I might got charged by the immigration)

he felt sorry for it & kept apologized to me.
I told him it's OK ... & remind him to never do this again in the future.

so what happened to that vodka?
as me & Neil went to McD at Api-Api Centre (after wasting so much time waiting for Abbie), just next to Centre Point shopping mall, we met up with 3 British women that happen to be there too. all thanks to Neil, we managed to give away that vodka to them. well, it's even better that throwing that expensive thing away right... at least it's not wasted for nothing, it's consumed by someone.

well, I got my RM33 wasted but I'm assuming that I purposely buy & give it to 'em as a gift.
have no regret (hope this will last huhuu~)


0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates