hahh ... another brother to be introduced, hehe.
I just feel like I wanna post something on my blog, so pardon me if this really bothers you ... but, hey, this is my blog OK! so I have the right to post anything I want. if you get bored already with my story, don't bother to even have a look at this post.
... so in the previous post, I did tell you about my so-called brother, Abg Daus, right ... OK, I got another one here. this one is totally different from Abg Daus.
here is him. we called him WADI (his actual name is Nur Wardi).
I never call him 'Abg'. I just call out his name.
see, I told you, he's different. kind of ... WILD. hehe~
I came to know him since my early 1st semester, during the 1st Kokum class (Muzik Moden). I still remember the way he called me that day:
"ELLA!"
my goodness, I felt so ashamed that day! we were sitting in a public place that day. we were about to form a band group which consisted of a guitarist, a bassist, a drummer, a keyboardist, & 4 singers (one of the singers is me) - & he just pointed at me & called me out with that name loudly. geez~~
here is he - as the bassist.
every week, we would met up at anywhere, bringing along a guitar or two to practice our song of the week. sometimes, we would go to the music studio & did some jamming session. we used to scold Wadi because he was always late to come to our music practices - & even to the class! well, he's a naughty boy, what to do? haha.
but in some other parts, he can turn out to be a nice guy too. I still remember those days I got so many trouble with my troublesome EX-BOYFRIEND ... he was one of my closest friends at that time. he gave me lots of advice & encouragement to step out & become stronger without my ex. he always protected me from other guys who wanted to flirt with me. I had the hardest time in my campus during my 1st semester - I felt so alone that many people were hating me so much at that time (I just don't get it - what have I done to them that makes them hated me so much. that's why I HATE people who like to judge others, as if they're SOOOO PERFECT, chehh!) but he accompanied me faithfully & always pushed me so that I can walk again with confidence.
as time goes by, we became closer than ever. I always seek for him whenever I feel like missing him, whether I'm in a sad, angry, or happy mood. indirectly, I referred him as my brother, for he had done so much thing that I think a real brother should do for his younger sister ...
now, instead of calling me Ella, he'd call me ...
"NONI!"
he said he used to call his little sister at home with that name. and he uses that name to call me too, as if I'm his sister ... oouwwhh~~
he always told me this ...
Noni, whenever you feel like you need me, just come to me OK .. I'll do anything to make you HAPPY like you always do ...
TQ so much Wadi, for all the kindness you have shown to me. you have shown to me all that I ever wanted to see since I was little; a loving & protective brother who would come to comfort & encourage me to do anything in confidence ...
Love you so much, my bro. with all my heart. ;-)









0 said something about this ...:
Post a Comment