it's common to see dancers who know to do make-ups by their own.
in fact, it's a thing that a dancer should learn to.
but for a dancer like me, it's different.
I just know to do the simple one but not the heavy make-ups.
it never gets better. my face even look awful with it. LOL.
so all of these time, I always get help from my teammates to fix my make-ups. I'd do all other thing - putting on the foundation, compact powders & blushers, defining my eyebrow, dabbing on the lipstick & lip gloss ... but eye shadow?? I tell you, I'm TERRIBLE at it. huhu~
I got so bored today checking my FB & blogwalking, so I went to YouTube & search for some make-up tutorials. it is when I found this talented girl - check her link HERE. I found out that she got a blog too, so I JOIN THE SITE to keep myself updated with her latest make-up tutorials. hehe.
I suddenly became excited! gotta do some make over practices, the result of it will be posted on my blog soon. see ya^^



0 said something about this ...:
Post a Comment