Friday, July 1, 2011

now open for PUBLIC :)



hello guys, it's me again... (who else could it be?? haha!)

well, I've been thinking to myself these few months, that blog is supposed to be a place where I can share story with my friends (& get to know me better^^). 'cause if you noticed, I just open this blog for my ex-schoolmates & few friends in my campus. it's like this blog has became a very SECRET  journal of me; my hidden treasure box where I put all of my so-called PRIVATE stuffs. now, since more people know that I have a blog ...

I officially announce that ...

my blog is now open for EVERYBODY to read.

... sort of. I will only allow friends who don't make so much fuss with me.
I mean, those who never think of flirting/disturbing/making a fight/finding my mistake.
please, these kinds of people are such a BIG NO-NO for me.

those who just came to my blog, I WELCOME YOU!
let's share stories. I love to read people's stories on their blogs. :)

OK, till then ... ;)


0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates