thanks to Naszrie for recommending this to me. ;-)
I just checked out another singer who used to do song covers on YouTube.
she is ALYSSA BERNAL.
well, lots of people loves her singing too ... she did many song covers like I'M YOURS (Jason Mraz), LOVE STORY (Taylor Swift), MARRY YOU (Bruno Mars), THE CLIMB (Miley Cyrus), & many more ... she even wrote her own song like ALL I NEED, JUST IN TIME & LET ME KNOW & can play guitar. hmm, not bad. no wonder she became popular among the YouTube die-hard viewers. I went to look at the comments of her videos - most of them, besides of complimenting her beautiful singing, are saying that she really look like VANESSA HUDGENS ... ermm, yeah, she really did. I'm agree with them.
OK, don't get confused. this one is Vanesse Hudgens.
well, maybe it's me who expect too much from her performances but in my opinion, she's just SO-SO to me that I'd say that I'd still prefer to listen to Maddi Jane more (not to compare both, it's just my preference. no offense ya, Alyssa's fan). if I have the chance to meet her in real life, I'd suggest to her to try on more challenging songs if she wants to impressed more people with her singing. she took many songs that, I think, didn't really show how far her voice can go.
and ohh, she needs to create her own style when singing a cover. with that, people will have something to remember about when they listen to her singing & they know it's her. her ability to play guitar & compose a song are a good start for her to succeed in the entertainment industry, so if she can improve her skill, it'll help her to move further.
actually, her singing sounds so better in her own songs. it's so much like her style, & I prefer to listen to her singing her own songs rather than her covers.
no worry, Alyssa. you still got long way to go. keep moving! :D






0 said something about this ...:
Post a Comment