I don't know, I just love to check out for another singer on YouTube.
so then I found another young talent, other than Maddi Jane & Alyssa Bernal.
introducing ... MARIA ARAGON
well, I guess she got more popular than Maddi & Alyssa, since she's been invited to do featuring on many shows on radio & TV ...
... and even on Lady Gaga's concert. WOW!!
this girl has made so many song covers - CHASING PAVEMENTS (Adele), LISTEN (Beyonce), PARTY IN THE USA (Miley Cyrus), COLOURS OF THE WIND (Vanessa Williams) & many other songs, mostly Lady Gaga's songs - no doubt that she's a die-hard fan of Lady Gaga - like BORN THIS WAY, TELEPHONE & POKERFACE.
this is Lady Gaga's response after watching Maria's song covers ...
she then invited Maria to do a featuring with her for the concert in Toronto. Maria, you're such a lucky girl!
well, my comment on this girl ...
she got her own style & is able to play piano while singing ... she's just GREAT! she's much younger than Maddi & Alyssa (is she the youngest popular artist on YouTube? I guess so) but she already took a big step ahead in this industry. well done Maria! she has the potential to become the next popular teen singer since she has the recognition from many parties, even from a superstar like Lady Gaga.
and ohh, her voice sounds great in Lady Gaga's songs. I prefer to listen to her covers for Gaga's songs than others. guess Gaga just suit her style. ;)
but if I were asked to choose which YouTube artist I'd prefer to listen to ... I'd still choose Maddi Jane. not to say that Maddi's better than Maria, it's just my preference. Maddi's music is just my style. but Maria did well too. I think they both are competing with each other (or maybe not. it's just my imagination haha)
anyway, how great it is if Maddi & Maria could do a duet together. hihi^^
way to go, Maria! all the best in your singing!! >__<










0 said something about this ...:
Post a Comment