Monday, July 4, 2011

I Love My 'Brother' - part 1


the longer we live, the more people walk into our lives. am I right? *wink*

well, as you see up there ... you guys can already tell what I'm gonna share with u here.
I'm not gonna talk about my BFFs, my puppy loves, my girls & so on ... u might get bored of me talking about the same thing over & over again, I know it. there are two people that I think, well, closer than friends but not more than lovebirds (I use the term LOVEBIRDS instead of LOVERS, which means, a loving couple that had slept together ... well, you know what I mean here hehe) I called them 'MY BROTHERS'. 

I'm so grateful to have them in my life, for they had done so many things that made me happy whenever we're together... for all the funny & crazy things we'd done together, for the strength & comfort they'd given to me when I'm weak & down ... for the sincere help they'd provided whenever I'm in trouble ... they NEVER judge me like any other people who don't know me well ...

aiyaa, just typing about this got my eyes blurred with tears.

OK, back to the main topic.
so 1st, let me introduce to you guys ... one of the brothers that I cherish most these times. 
this is him ... Abg Daus.



err ... pardon me for his 'gila2' attitude in this photo, hoho ... ^.^" 
well, I have to admit that he acts more like a girl ... (I just don't like to refer him as pondan, it sounds teasing huhu) but the real fact is this: he looks very handsome when he dressed & acted like a real MAN. ouch! it's such a waste if a handsome guy like him turns out to be a transgender woman. I tell you, even he's girly, there are some girls who still fall in love with him! what's more if he becomes MASCULINE like he did in this photo below:


gosh, I guess most girls in the campus would have a crush on him. wahh!!

OK, I'm out of the track already. so here come the real story of me & him.
I got to know him in my 2nd semester, at the very moment I join Taming Mas ... I was still new & naive, so I just acted like a very good nerdy girl who would just follow everything that my team mates did. he was the one who came to me 1st & asked me about the new steps that we learnt at that time. since then, we became very close like brother & sister ... each time we got dance shows or competitions or any activities in Taming Mas, it's very hard to see us apart & not playing with each other ...


 




sometimes we would go for window shopping together ... what I like about him when going window shopping with him is that he just knows what are the stuffs that suitable for a girl like me. there was a time (during Hornbill Festival '10 in KL) when we went to Berjaya Times Square, he brought me to a dress boutique & asked me to try on a PROM GOWN IN PURPLE COLOUR. the dress suited me well - the colour, the style, the size ... & I just love it! if & only if I got extra money with me at that time, I would already have that beautiful outfit & wear it on my final year dinner event ... *sigh* (the dress costs RM200++, you know!!) 




we used to sit together when it comes to eating. we both love to eat a lot ... haha~

well, other than me, Dida also got so close to him ... Abg Daus treats us really kind, as if we're his only best friends. 
  



he helped me a lot in most of the time when we have dance shows. he has the skill doing all kinds of make-ups & hairdos for us dancers ... one thing that I just realised (after Dida told me few weeks ago), Abg Daus always give his best to groom me & Dida as compared to other dancers. at some shows/events, he even sew a special costume for us!

during Angpau Nite '11 (K-Pop dance performance)

during the closing events of SPKAL day (tarian Perpaduan)

during SSIL's Vampire Night event
(all make-ups, hairdos & costume were done by Abg Daus alone!)


as I think back, I then came to my sense that Abg Daus had done so much for me ... he specially treat me & Dida like his younger sisters. the biggest thing that he ever did for us is that he spent most of his time & money just to modify our dresses for Vampire Night, & he never ask for any payment! I really owed him a lot ... 

well, last semester was our last time to hang around together in the campus. remember my post TM-Day about a month ago? it was our farewell time with the seniors in Taming Mas & of course, the person that I would miss the most is Abg Daus. during the sesi bersalaman & bermaafan with them, I just can't hold my tears & cried like a little girl who lose her favorite rag doll. Dida cried as well. at that moment, Abg Daus hugged me & Dida together & cried with us. we stayed like that for the next few minutes before we finally let go of each other ... awww~~ what a sad scene we had that day huhuhuhuuu~~

Abg Daus, wherever you are ... whatever you'll do, I will always see you as my brother. we'd never forget all the good things you did for me & Dida. we love you so much, Abg Daus. we really do ...

till we meet again ... :')


0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates