ever watch The Dog Whisperer on National Geographic channel?
my, I really love this series! I just couldn't miss any episodes since the 1st time watching it ... I learnt so many things from this series, & you know what? I suddenly feel the urge to keep a dog as my pet! (I'll surely do that after I have my own house in the future, just watch it hohoo~)
well, to those who never watch The Dog Whisperer series, let me brief you about it ...
The Dog Whisperer, which premiered on September 13, 2003, is a reality TV series that follows Cesar Millan, a worker in the field of dog rehabilitation, in helping people who have problem in training their dogs to the way they want it. It demonstrates Cesar Millan's philosophy that healthy, balanced dogs require strong 'pack leadership' from their owners, especially in the form of exercise, discipline & affection, with Millan demonstrating how owners can achieve & maintaining a leadership with their dogs ...
** source: Wikipedia.com
I'm so amazed with the way he handles those aggressive, problematic dogs. he just know what to do once he understands the dogs' behavior. he can change a dog from a stubborn into a submissive one, a fearful dog into a brave one, & a wild dog into a tamer one - & it makes me go WOW!
here are some of the clips from the TV series:
he looks so cool leading a group of doggies in a run hehe~
teaching his client how to control her dog~
even Pete Wentz & Ashley Simpsons asked for his help to tame their dog~
briefing the dog's owner while going for a walk~
err ... I'm not so sure whether this dog belongs to him or his client, hohoo~
I just know a new fact from this series; pet dogs are the reflections of their owners. the dogs' behavior shows what's the owners feel about their dogs or themselves. hmm ...
well ... it does make sense.
OK, I guess that'll be enough. if you're interested in this series, you can watch it on National Geographic channel every Wednesday at 10pm. happy watching, hope you'll enjoy the series too ...
till then. dhaa~~ ^^










0 said something about this ...:
Post a Comment