Tuesday, June 21, 2011

wahh~~ HAPPY!! xD




the result's here ... wahhh??? 3.07??? YIPPIE!!!!

what a great improvement!!! from 2.44 to 3.07 - I just can't believe my eyes. I'm so HAPPY that my great effort is finally compensated. I do hope that there'll be any improvement in my study but I never expect it to be this far ...  just above 2.5 is fine for me, I thought. 

what makes me think so is because I still can't let go of my LOVE-TO-HANG-OUT nature. whenever my friends invited me to go eat outside the campus, hang out at the campus cafe or join the dance practices every week, I found it hard to say "NO" to them 'cause I just love being around with my friends. when staying at home, it's hard to see me & Dida studying in the room. I'd be going online all the time, while Dida stucked with her Korean stuffs (she has everything about Korean entertainment!! just name it - drama, movies, reality shows, concerts & latest MV. haha~)... or sometimes we would go to Ivy's room (we may find her doing her multimedia editing work or make-up practices hohoo~) & have a very long girl's talk. just imagine, in the times of exam week, we three still bother to have fun with each other, playing games, watching movies & dramas, laughing like crazy women ... adoii~

now I miss doing all those stuffs already. huhuhuu~~

anyway, I think it's my assignments & quizzes that help me a lot. my carry marks are quite good than the last three semesters, & the exam paper were not so tough too. ohh ... THANK YOU LORD, for you had helped me to go on this semester with flying colors ... ^^

" ... so PROUD of myself!"

gotta work harder in the next semesters (especially for the FYP, wahhh!!) to improve my CGPA, so that I can graduate as a high-quality bachelor holder ... chewaahhh!!!! 

guys, I want to hear from you. what about your last semester result? ;-) 


0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates