Sunday, June 19, 2011

blog-posting reactivated!



miss me? or you just miss my posts?? haha!!
nahh, just joking. but I bet that you guys must be wondering when will I continue on my blogging activity, right?? well, I just don't know what to post anymore ... I've been living a boring daily routine everyday huhuu~ I feel lazy to write something on my blog when there's nothing to share about. 

hahh, now I know!!
my dad allowed me to take driving class, which I've been waiting over the years since I left school, woohhoo!!! finally!!


vroom, vrooommm ...


so now I'm targeting to get the P license at the end of July, so that I can already drive on the road before the campus reopen later on September & have the freedom to move anywhere at anytime... wahh!!

ohh ya, almost forget. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!! don't forget to wish to your dad, tell them how much you love them & that you're proud to have him as your dad. weee~~ (>__<)

so guys ... get prepared for the coming posts from me.
ready??
it starts ... NOW!! xD


0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates