what more can I say? you can already see it. this time, I choose to change my blog according to my true self. I pick this nice green color & a new background music - PRICE TAG cover by Maddi Jane. why? because GREEN is my all-time favorite color! plus, acoustic music is just my style 'cause it made me feel free to sing with my own style. lalalalalaaa~~
I even added a new widget. isn't she LOVELY? JUST LIKE ME! haha!
just now, I got a problem with my blog's appearance. at 1st, I didn't know what's going on with my blog - each time I clicked at 1 of my entries, when the post came out, it shows 2 same post with same content in it. it took me for almost 3 hrs to find the solution! but thank God, I finally got the answer in a forum that I found in Blogger's help site. good services, Blogger.com. haha. :D
well, I hope you'll keep on supporting my blog (even tough you don't have any idea of what am I babbling about in here), I'm doing my best to keep you satisfied with my 'shoes' hehe.
p/s: t'lebih suda saya ne ... merepek ja dari tadi, haha!!
p/s: t'lebih suda saya ne ... merepek ja dari tadi, haha!!


0 said something about this ...:
Post a Comment