Thursday, June 23, 2011

ohh, my coffee~



as I took my breakfast this morning, I realized something.
I looked at the mug containing a hot drink where I dipped my cream crackers in. it's Nescafe 3-in-1 instant coffee.

I have this hot drink for my breakfast almost everyday.
wait, not only breakfast. I have it during tea time & midnight supper too.


huhh???


I'M A COFFEE FREAK !!

no matter where will I be, either in the campus or in my home, I'll still search for this addictive drink. I know it's not good to take coffee excessively, but if I don't have it at least a cup in a day, I'd keep thinking of it. like Malay people always said, kempunan ... (ponek in Sarawak Malay, right. hohoo~).

actually, this habit started in my 3rd semester (the beginning of my 2nd year), when me & my BFF, Dida moved to the same house & became roommates ...

so here the story goes ...

me & Dida loves to share things (except for personal stuffs), so every time we go shopping, we'd list down all the stuffs that we need to buy & divided them into 2 parts so each one of us would buy only one part. for instance, the shopping list goes like this - shower creme, toothpaste, Maggi mee & snacks. so I may only buy the toiletries, while Dida buys the food stuffs. saves more money & energy, right? hehe~

so to make the story short ...
Dida really loves to drink coffee. whatever she drinks in the room, that would be my drink too. when going shopping, she would either buy Milo or Nescafe ... & there was a time, for several weeks, where she only bought Nescafe. if we already ran out of Nescafe, she would be babbling around like crazy.

"Saya maw kopi, sy maw kopi, sy maw KOPI jugakk~~!!!"


ARGGHH!! I was going crazy too whenever I heard her babbling like that. the other crazy thing that she'd do is calling any friends just to ask if they have any instant coffee & send it to her... & there was a time when she asked a friend to send several packets of Nescafe instant coffee at the middle of the night. LOL!

so then, slowly I became a coffee addict like her.
we would have it during study time, when we did assignments or watching movies ... or just whenever we wants. huhuu~

as the holiday began, I decided to drink less coffee.
have more juices or dairy products. promoting healthy eating habit.
but every morning, when I search for any drink for my breakfast ...
I find nothing but Nescafe 3-in-1 instant coffee. or Per'l Kacip Fatimah coffee.
so my mom is an extreme coffee addict too.

haiyaa ... =.="


0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates