"if & only if I can turn back the clock, I will do my best ..."
yup, everyone must have said that. some people would want to study hard, others would make a better choice ... then, got another group of people said that it would be better if they never do the things they've done before. well, I was one of them.
but can we really go back to our past?
sounds so disappointing, huh.
long time ago after SPM, I had set a list of things that I should be achieving in 10 years coming. but now, only few of them are accomplished (not fully accomplished actually, huhu). I got a once-in-a-lifetime chance to study abroad, but then I let it go. after I read Tasha's latest post just now, my mind suddenly recalled all those things again & makes me realize of what a stupid choice I'd made ...
but anyway, my life now is not so bad. I still manage to further my study in bachelor, get many friends from all over the country & the best part of it is that I finally got the chance to join the dance group. I maybe don't get to achieve what I'd been targeting since I was in SMSK back then, but at least I still have the opportunity to enjoy my campus life like any other schoolmates. so now, we're all even. hehe.
I had no regret for the life I have at this moment. I may regret picking up the wrong choice in the past, but I would not hate my present. so friends, let us appreciate what we have now & go on with our lives. it's not how much you feel sorry towards yourself that determines what would you achieve in the future, but how hard you struggle to get up again & finish the things that you have started before. cheer up guys^^
I LOVE MY CAMPUS LIFE! hehehee ...




0 said something about this ...:
Post a Comment