Sunday, June 26, 2011

I could be like HER ... I WISH.



here I am again. with jammed up brain. haha!

so when I'm in stress, I would stop working for a while & do something else. going online is my top choice when it comes to this. aha. I'd log on to my Facebook, check people's blogs, search for interesting video on YouTube & download them. nothing much.

OK, that's not the point here. what I'm going to share here is ...
well, I did mention about MADDI JANE before, right?


nahh, here she is ... isn't she LOVELY?
she looks ordinary, just like any common girls in her age.
now listen to my blog's background music. it's her song.
so you know now that's she's really talented in singing. yeah.

she has made several covers of popular songs such as PRICE TAG (Jessie J), JAR OF HEARTS (Christina Perri), JUST THE WAY YOU ARE (Bruno Mars), ROLLING IN THE DEEP (Adele), IMPOSSIBLE (Shontelle), BREAKEVEN (The Script) & AGAIN (Flyleaf). at such age (she's 12 this year), she has made people amazed with her beautiful voice; she can bring those songs in her own style. but I think it will be cooler if she can play music instruments while singing. well, just a suggestion.

**just click on the song title above if you wish to listen to her covers.





Maddi had also been invited to come and make a performance (the song Breakeven) in The Ellen DeGeneres Show in May 2010. wahh~!!



girl, I can already see the future in you. keep moving, Maddi. I'm looking forward for your own songs to be on air & I'm gonna be one of your supporters. way to go Maddi, all the BEST!! (well, I don't think she'll read this. haha)

how I wish I could make a song cover like her ... haaisshh~


1 said something about this ...:

Nasz on June 29, 2011 at 11:29 PM said...

be sure to watch alyssa bernal...she's a great youtube artist.. ;P

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates