the next event is coming. TM-DAY Appreciation Party!
aiisshh ... so many things remain unsettled. everything is quite messy, with some conflicts & non-satisfaction issues. but so far, things are still under control. phew~
ohh, btw I'm in charge for the transportation. all I have to do is to arrange our transportation from the campus to Manikar Beach Resort (the venue for our event) back & forth. I'm so grateful to have Neil & Syafiq with some ideas & helps in arranging them all. so here I can say that 70% of my job has done, woohooo~~!!
btw, I'm not really agree with the idea of giving away the awards to the dancers ... we want something more fun, something free & joyful. but Abg Alei (our former dance teacher) wants to make it soooooo grand that none of us students would afford to do. plus with some bias judgment on who should get the award (according to the category), that makes us feel annoyed & less interested in moving the event. seems like he does not really appreciate every hard work & great effort that we had performed. well, I can say that most of us are not really into this so-called grand event of the year for Taming Mas Club (TMC). too bad. :(
hopefully there'll be no misunderstanding happen between us & Abg. Alei. he's way too demanding - I don't know if we can stand him or not...
to all TMC members, ALL THE BEST!!
(^.^)


0 said something about this ...:
Post a Comment