VAMPIRE NIGHT ROCKS!! this is best event I ever enjoy with my friends so far - we dressed to kill, filled our table with lotsa food & had fun laughing all the time. well, our great events won't be completed without photo-taking session. can't describe more, photograph is the best tool to let you guys know how much we enjoy this moment, aha. :D
just before the event started - we gathered at one of the crew's hotel room a.k.a our coursemates to get prepared & took some pictures. hehe ^_^
the lecturers' table - our school dean (man) was sitting next to the waiter in this photo. I'm amazed with the crews' idea on giving them the vampire veils to wear. looks like our School of Informatics Science has turned to School of Vampires haha!
fun at the table! we just can't resist the camera's lens. paparrazi-ready! *ka-chack*
me & my bestfriend Dida. our theme - royal vampires.big thanks to abg Daus for the dress & makeups. :)
Vampire Four - the dawn of the immortality (I'm stealing the theme of the night haha)
a group of vampire hotties! but the guy behind us really spoiled our beautiful picture, haiiissshh~~ =.="
Siva & his vampire date. my, my... what a sweet couple we got here hehe... >_<
the vampire love proposal - Yeoh was trying to win Dida's heart but seemed like Dida is not interested at all. poor you, Yeoh hohohooo~~ xD
the vampire best dress award - goes to Alvin Yan (the guy in white) & Tan Yee Shiang (the lady in black)
the vampire king & queen!! they were asked to dance after the crown-giving session ... so unexpected haha!!
Mdm. Chin Pei Yee with the final year students. our lecturers are so sporting. WE LOVE Y'ALL!!
me & my vampire date Syafiq. I love this photo so much!! :D
caught in action!! my first victim of the night haha...
the best part of this event is the dance floor. as soon as the music started, all of us got crazy running to the dance floor & dance like crazy. man, that's so hilarious!!! somehow I feel kinda embarrassed with our actions that night but who cares? everyone was having fun moving their body energetically & sexily. ohh crap, I wanna dance again woohoo!!! xD
there are lots more but I can't upload them all here. plus, it's study week so I gotta use this time to revise my subjects (perhaps... hohoo~). one thing for sure, this is the greatest moment I ever had in UMSKAL & I won't forget it. this will be one of the most memorable times that our heart will be missing when we leave the campus life later. lecturers & friends, thanks for the memory. :')
well, gotta go now. see ya in the next post. ;)





















0 said something about this ...:
Post a Comment