Boy, how I wish you would read this
Just another words from me
This would be the LAST, I promised
I still remember how did we get to know each other
from a very BEST friend of mine
You were so quiet, I was too loud
Never thought that we would be bonded in a very special way
Few weeks later, I found that you got a crush on me
Some friends told me that
I was curious, I tried to find the truth
I got involved with you gradually
... then, you finally proposed to me
that you wanted to love me MORE
I got confused, I was doubting
could this be real?
I can hardly trust you. but I longed to be loved as well.
I asked myself, can I trust this funny feeling inside me?
I was in LOVE with you...
We got closer than ever
We shared everything about our worries, past & desires
You said you care for me
You just wanted to see me happy as always
You've caused me to fall deeper for you...
We were almost there, we both knew it
Then something was coming in our way
You slowly drew yourself from me
I tried to reach you. I wanted to do what you wanted me to do.
I wanted to understand your heart...
but it ends up like this
Someone else has win your heart.
My heart sank.
I became a fool
who would still hope for another chance for you
to fall into my arms again
I told myself, I must be strong
I trained myself not to cry for a guy like you
... till then
I could not hold it anymore.
I cried.
Knowing you're happy with her makes me realized
... maybe we're just not meant for each other.
So now I'm wishing you everlasting LOVE & HAPPINESS
Hope you'll find what you long to have with her
Just one thing that I want you to know
Anytime, anywhere
If we ever meet again ... let us smile again
Let us go back to the place we were at the beginning
Where we were still friends
Boy, please be happy
For I'm letting you go now ...



0 said something about this ...:
Post a Comment