last night was a great moment for me. me & my friends were having a lot of fun!
aiyoo ... I just can't describe it in words. so here I let the pictures speak to you. ;)
the stage - it's built on the swimming pool. GREAT IDEA! :D
OHANA - a dance performance for the opening ceremony. my, they're so SEXY! haha
(... they're all my friends actually hohoo~)
FOOD! there were various kinds of food - from appetizers, main courses to the dessert, I managed to try many of them till I got full & felt like vomiting haha!
so sad, I forgot to take my own pictures from my friend huhuu~~
I'm going to take those photos of me & my video during my singing performance from my friend later. so expect for more posts about me & this event hehe.
(n_n)v








0 said something about this ...:
Post a Comment