Friday, April 15, 2011

new song. fresher feeling. ;)




so ... how's my blog new background song? it sounds really catchy right? hehe.

I came to know this song from my friend Winston (he's my guitarist for my singing performance tonight), where he suggested me to sing this song in acoustic style. he showed to me some video clips of this song's cover in acoustic from YouTube & I eventually fell in love with this song. so I went online & searched for the original song & I found that the original one is even fun.

well, if you guys want to search for this song, look for this - PRICE TAG by Jessie J.

OK then, happy singing. gotta go. lalalalallaaa~~ xD


0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates