the semester is nearly over. final exam is approaching.
more & more events are coming. uuwwaaa~~~
I'm glad that all of our assignments are finally done.
but still, I can't rest in peace (huhh?? o.O") 'cause I have many other things to do. huhuu ...
this whole week, I'd been so busy teaching new dancers in our dance club - we need to strengthen their dance basic so in the semesters, there'll be new backups as we graduate & leave the campus. my, it's so tiring. and it makes me soooo geram when these new dancers can't even remember the very basic steps, feel like I wanna ketuk their head, GRRR~!!! aisshh... be patient Therry, huuu~~ =_="
then tonight, I have a singing (acoustic) performance for SPKAL Aloha Night (it's actually a dinner function for business school students - I like their theme anyway: ALOHA. you know, hawaiian style ... the 'santai2' one... hehe).
... and for this coming Sunday, there'll be another dinner for our school - the informatics science school - and the theme makes me feel so excited to join it. it'll be a great, memorable VAMPIRE NIGHT for me and my friends, wooohooo~~!!! ohh, please Sunday, don't be late~~~ >__<
we also got invitation to perform a dance for the HEP dinner function (is it dinner? I'm not so sure. LOL) at Promenade Hotel in KK. but I'm not sure if I got the time to practice for the dance, since the event will be on Monday. most probably, I'm not joining it.
finally, the Taming Mas appreciation party. we'll be having a blast of FUN playing games, eating foods, singing & many more! wahhh ... it's been a long time since the last time for us dancers to have such a joyful event (well, we are so 'gila2' when it comes to this kind of event ... if you guys ever have a chance to be with them, I guarantee that you'll like them hihi^^)
there'll be more posts about these events (with pictures, of course! :D ), so stay tuned with me if you're interested with my story haha!
OK then, see ya in my next post. CHIAO~~





0 said something about this ...:
Post a Comment