Monday, April 11, 2011

may i CRY?




say, may I cry?

I'm worn out. I'm way too far from the track.
another subject to repeat next semester.
gosh, I'm just too STUPID for this course.

last week was the busiest moment in my life.
we were to submit 4 assignments last friday.
then, suddenly my lecturer returned a group assignment that we had passed earlier.
she said she's not satisfied with our work.
so we were given another chance to redo.
the number of assignment to be submit had increased.

I tried my best to finish this one. I decided to do the other work later.
then came the submission day.
I'd done my part. I sent it to my leader. I thought everything would be alright.

the next day ...
there was an SMS sent by one of my group member.
Miss has rejected our work. because one of our team members sent her part late.
we decide to redo this assignment individually.
because of the group, it became like this.

I was speechless.
I didn't know what to say.
she's going to dump her group and go on her own track. fine.

I tried my best to calm down, and discussed with other group members.
we decided to redo another one, on our own.
but now everyone in our group is discouraged.
deciding not to continue and just let Miss key in the low marks of our group assignment.
my heart sank.

strange, I can't cry it out.
God, help me with this.

... would there be a chance if we just continue the work and pass it up later? I wonder.



0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates