Tuesday, December 28, 2010

strange. I still can SMILE.



I just check my last semester's result last night.
my pointer drops again, just as expected.
but strange, I don't feel bad at all. I turn out to be OK with it.
I even smile at it. weird, isn't it? :P


well, maybe that's because I have my heart prepared for it since the last day of my exam weeks. actually my pointer isn't too bad, compared to some of my friends'. some have their pointer drop so bad. so I feel grateful for it. thanks to GOD, He had help me a lot in going through this. :)

owhh ... my stomach hurts. feel so hungry.
see ya in the next post. hihi^^



0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates