hye guys ... we meet again. :)
well, you see, it's new year eve.
so I bet you guys already know what I'm going to post here.
but before that, let me write something about my life in 2010 1st.
don't worry, it won't be too long. hehe :P
I can't deny that the year 2010 brings me lots of sweet & bitter memories ... of all those ups & downs ... success & failures ... happiness & pain ... life enjoyments & struggles ... but no matter how it was, good or bad, I never regret it. it's the year where I step up into the 20's life - a starting year for me to get more serious about my life: study, career, life partner, new responsibilities. all those hardships that I went through in this year eventually shaped me to be a better person, the mature one (but still, I have to learn more. I know I still can't take out my childish way of thinking huhuhuu~)
how about my new will for 2011?
hurmm ... I don't feel the need of posting it here. well, for me, it's better to leave it untold. I just want to keep it to myself & do my best to achieve it.
that's all from me.
so guys, before I end my writing, let me wish you guys ...
NEVER LET TODAY'S BURDEN ERASES YOUR YESTERDAY'S BLESSINGS ... INSTEAD, LET IT HELPS YOU TO BUILD UP A BETTER PERSON IN YOU TO KEEP SURVIVING IN YOUR LIFE TOMORROW. HAVE A BLESSED LIFE AHEAD! :D



0 said something about this ...:
Post a Comment