Friday, December 10, 2010

back with the FRESHER me! :D



alohaa... THERRY'S IN THE HOUSE AGAIN!! yayyy!! xD

let me guess, you guys have been wondering where have I been these few days?
no new post on blog, not even in my FB. disappeared just like that.

hihi^^ you know what? I have 10 wonderful days together with my new friends in Belia Masuk Kampung (BMK) programme! aawww!! it's a very great experience that contents me with love, warmth & joy among my new brothers & sisters in that programme.

well, it's my friend Jon that introduced me to this activity. at first I hesitated to join, but I tried to look at the bright side of it: joining this means I'll have lesser time to spend with my family in this holiday... but who knows if it benefits me? thanks to Jon for his follow-ups, I finally decided to register myself. he really did his best to keep in touch with me, since we are in different UMS campus. he even fetched me at Jesselton Point & brought me to CSG centre on the day of my arrival from Labuan. waaww... that really impressed me; his best friends must be LUCKY enough to have such a helpful buddy like him. :)


introducing... me & Jon, my friend in Matriculation times
thanks pal :D

so you know, being in a new place with new faces that I've never seen before really freaked me out. I tried so hard to be nice to everyone, but somehow their friendly nature really helped me to get along well with them. urrmm... maybe that's because they are as playful as I am?? haha~

ok2, I'll try to make it simpler. this BMK programme is actually a programme that was organised by Catholic Students Group in UMS. in general, it's like "Program Anak Angkat" but this is a bit different. well, this programme emphasized more on Christianity teachings & its applications in our programme.

I felt refreshed spiritually as I went through all these 10 days with all those loving brothers & sisters... and the experience of living with my foster family - my, it made me feel like I'm already at home. they were so kind to us that they treated us just like their own children. I really love this experience - where we lived a simple life in a traditional Dusun village. we did many activities together with the villagers: gotong-royong, going to their farm, family night, barbeque & so on... aawww~~ just thinking of those sweet memories makes me miss my foster family so much!


the village's view from my foster family's house, with Mount Kinabalu as its background


my foster family's house: simple :)


gotong-royong at the village's field: collecting the dried grass & burnt them


so tired after gotong-royong huhuhuu~~


... while others were mixing the cement to build up a 'tugu'. :P


right after going to the villagers' farm. gila2 skjap hihi^^


us. with guni2 padi ahaks! xD


makan free!!
we went to one of our foster family member's wedding. just a simple event.


our family night - the day before our departure


the very last day of our programme - then everyone left.

I don't have the chance to take photo with my foster family uhuhuhuu~~
errr, actually I did. but those photos are with my friends, I forgot to take them before I went home. adooiiii~~

I cried on the last day, thinking that I may not be able to see my friends again after this... since they're all in the main campus while I'm alone in UMSKAL. I tried to hold on but I just can't stop those tears from coming out, especially when my friends started to hug me one by one. at the end, it was Jon who comforted me... huhuhuu~~

I would never forget these moments. one thing for sure, sooner or later, I would be coming back to this place where I feel like I belong to. friends in CSG-UMS, wait for my next coming. I'm gonna MISS you guys damn much~~ :')



0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates