Thursday, December 16, 2010

nightmare? or just an ordinary dream?





last night I had a dream.
the dream was too long that I thought that it was real.
so the story went like this...

I was with one of my friends, S in a place that crowded by lots of people. I can't remember what was happening at that place, but one thing for sure, the crowded place was then attacked by a large group of cruel army who would shot everyone that came across their way. the place was then in chaos; everyone was running here & there to save their lives. Sam & I were running too, but then a big soldier caught us together and threw us to the ground. at that time, I saw another friend, J, being shot by another soldier. I screamed with my tears rolling down on my cheeks: STOP!! the soldier that caught us shouted back at me & asked me a question. I don't remember what the question was, but I remembered that I answered him "NO!".


the soldier got angry with me. he took his big rifle & shot me on the head! (I thought it was real; it's like there was a bomb exploded in my head) now it was S who screamed & cried, as he hugged me & dragged me from the cruel soldier. at that time, I thank God that he left us 'cause I was worried if he wanted to shot S too. S told me to hold on, but the pain was unbearable. I told S that I had to leave him. I asked him to hold me tight. he did.

then, I saw J walking towards me. it's time to go,  he said. he took my hand & helped me to get up. ohh, now I'm dead, I thought. I saw my own dead body in S's arms; I shed my tears as I saw him crying over me. I can also see J's dead body lying on the ground. we have to leave, he said. so we did.

then, there was a scene where I met Dida, my BFF. I knew that she can see things in the other world (yes, she did. in real life, she used to see those 'things') so I believed that she can see me too. so we talked normally, like I was real. at the end, she found out that I was not in my real form when people started asking her, "are you talking alone?" she became confused at first, so she asked people around her if they can see me or not. their answer was NO. so I told her, "Dida, I'm dead. people may not see my spirit."

before the story really ended, I suddenly woke up & found myself on bed.
pheww, I thank GOD that the dream wasn't real.
but as I think of it, it made me worry about what will come to me in the future.

who knows the meaning behind of this dream? anyone?? huhuu~~ :(

0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates