Monday, December 27, 2010

I just LOVE CHRISTMAS! :D



hey... it's been a while since I posted the last blog post here hihi^^

well, this festive season is quite busy for me - I got to go shopping for open house preparation, attend the Christmas service at the church, walk here & there to open houses at my village, & get along with my big family! but no matter how tiring it is, I just love it. I don't know why, but I can sense a big difference about this year's Christmas celebration - it is now even more merrier; the Christmas spirit is everywhere. weeee~~

what I love most about this year's Christmas is that we have more gatherings with family members as each of my aunties & uncles invited us to come to their open houses. actually I'm quite surprised with this because in the past few years, there were many problems involved among them so they rarely invited all family members to come (they just invited those selected ones in our family, sounds like pilih kasih 'ayte? :P ) but I thank GOD for this big change in my family, now my family is back to normal ... no, it becomes happier & merrier, & I can feel the LOVE among them. praise GOD for this! :D

ohh ... you may get bored if I just describe how is my Christmas celebration in words. so I let these photos speak to you. :)



open house at Mak Long's house. my oldest cousin Nali was giving his short speech.


cake cutting session for my grandparents - tanda kesyukuran & penghargaan for their long lives & contribution to our family.


makan time!! hehe~


Christmas night with cousins. just see how crazy we were, singing & dancing here & there haha!


he danced very well! :D


the next day - at Uncle Gutun's house. kids just love to gather & have fun together~


my bro, me, my sis & mummy.


my oldest cousin's wife Isabella with her youngest child Charmaine. my, she's super CUTE! aawww~


open house at our place. love this atmosphere - full of laughter.


my cousin's daughter - Harmony, Melody & Shine.

ohh, let me share with you about my cousin's daughter Melody. my, she's so LOVELY! she just love our white kitty that she didn't want to let go of it. since I didn't have much work to do at that time, I kept myself busy by playing with her. she's so well-behaved & loves to play with me too, so I didn't much problems taking care of her hihi^^ 


Melody with the white kitty. behind her is her cousin.


see? I told ya, she just can't let go of that kitty. soo CUTE!


she gets along well with me. heeee~~


I'm grateful that I made the right decision - to go back home & spend time with my family on Christmas day. well, if you remember my previous post, about my dilemma to choose one of these two: going back home or joining Festival Tari IPT Borneo with my dance team on this Christmas day ... now my regrets for not being able to join that grand dance competition is paid, I don't have to feel sorry anymore. hehehee~~

hurmm, talking about Festival Tari IPT Borneo ... I wonder how has my dance team been doing now. wish I could go to KK, watch their performance & support them ... if only I can drive, haaiissshh~~

there'll be another open house at my Uncle Phillip's house this afternoon. can't wait for another family gathering hohoo ...

well, see you in my next post. gotta go. ;)


0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates