Monday, December 13, 2010

new & fresh. love it! :D


it's true. I just love my blog's new layout. simple, yet cute. aawwww~~ xD
I even added up a new song, which sounds cuter than before. perfect two by AUBURN hihi^^


** hiasan semata2. hihi^^

i was just too bored with my old layout... not to say that it's not cute at all, but I just want to make my blog looks more attractive 'cause I found that my blog's old layout is a bit dark. I need something brighter & fresher (since I'm now in a HAPPY-ACTIVE mode hihi^^ I don't know why, I just can't help myself from being overjoy these few days. but who cares? ehekk~~ )

no worry, I'll keep on posting my latest updates on this blog, since I got nothing else to do here at home. so bored without my siblings & friends here huhuhuhuuu~~ T.T

ermm... so... see ya in my next post. au revoir! :D


0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates