Monday, January 31, 2011

for you, Jon ...



today is 31 Jan. Jon's 21st birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jon! :D

last night, I called him at 12am sharp. I was so excited to become the 1st person wishing him HB on the phone. but his mood is not as I expected ...

hearing to his sad tone, I knew he was crying.
my heart sank. I can't stand hearing someone's crying.
I tried my best to cheer him up. I brought him to talk anything that's funny. but it was no use.
I got puzzled. he was still sad.
I'll tell you by SMS, he said. then he hung up the phone.
my eyes got blur by the tears. adoiii ...
what happen to him? is he OK?

few minutes later, comes a text message.
he told me everything about his problem.
I felt sorry for him. I shouldn't disturb him that time.
he said, it's OK. he was happy anyway to get my phone call.
but that wasn't enough to erase the guilty feelings inside me.
I want to do more. I want to comfort him, just like how he'd comforted me last time when I cried.

so we got a long conversation via SMSs.
that made me happy anyway. and kind of missing him hehe.

Jon, whatever comes across your way, just be strong OK. there must be a reason in every thing that happen in your life. don't hesitate to give me a text, you know that I can always listen to what you want to say. will always pray for you. God be with you, Jon. :)

once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jon.


0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates