Monday, March 14, 2011

it comes again~



now here comes the story of me & my BFF.
OK, before you read this, just wanna hear some of your opinion.

am I too selfish?

last Saturday night, I went to have dinner with N at the cafe. we had planned to go online & watch movie together at menara after that. so I went to the cafe at 9pm, ate with him & then, we walked to menara. it was about 10 at that time. as we walked, we bumped to Acap and his APK group as they came back from their meeting. I greeted him. he asked me, did you see my SMS? alamak, I thought. I didn't check my phone when we were at the cafe. I checked his SMS. OMG, he actually wanted to dine with me at 10. no wonder he looked quite mad at the moment I told him that I didn't see that SMS.

I quickly texted him, apologizing for not realizing his SMS. no reply. I texted again, asking if he got no one to dine together with (for I'm thinking of going back to the cafe & accompany him). again, no reply. my, he's really mad at me. afraid of facing him, I decided to let him cool down first. huhu.

just now, me together with Dida & Ivy went to the cafe to dine with Acap. it was totally awkward 'cause me & Acap didn't talk much. I tried to bring him to a conversation, but he seems like he's not that interested. yep, he did talk to me but his eyes didn't meet mine. my heart sank. he must be very disappointed at me.

Acap, I know what I did that night was a mistake but I didn't have any intention to ignore your SMS that night. maybe you think I've been too busy having fun with N... please, forgive me. whatever I do with any guys I met, I never forget to take care of my BFFs. :(

guess I have to limit myself from meeting N. or maybe forbid myself from having too much fun.


0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates