aiyerr ... another stressful situation~
just came back from K-Pop dance practice, geez~~ I was so piss off with that girl!! the girl I mention here is the 'Pengarah' for Angpau Nite event on this coming Saturday. she wants us to perform K-Pop dance on that night - and she's way too DEMAND! adooiii ... we just previewed to her our full performance & guess what? we girls team got scolded by her. I feel sorry to them for not helping them much, I was too busy with own stuffs huhu.
urmm ... too much pressure these few weeks.
but I'm glad that I got many friends who support & listen to me. I even got some SMS from my CSG friends, wahh!! so happy to know that I'm LOVED. uwwaa ... soo terharu you know. thanks guys, I love you guys too :')
I hear my bed's calling. gotta have my rest now, get prepared for IT project management class at 8am. chiao~


0 said something about this ...:
Post a Comment