Wednesday, January 26, 2011

my 20 + 1



25th JANUARY. that's my birthday.

to all of my fellas - friends from SMSK, KML, CSG-UMS, UMSKAL & long lost buddies - TQ so much for your wishes through phone calls, SMSs, FB wall posts & messages, & face-to-face wishes. well, my 21st birthday isn't as great as last year's. no birthday gifts, have to buy my own birthday cake (because I got this one fella kept claiming to have my birthday cake. huhuu...) but I'm comfortable with it. I'm still as happy as always. PEACE! 


I'm so glad that many of my closest friends did remember my birthday... & they wished me in a special way. that was sooooo sweeettt... soooo touched with it awww!! xD

Jon, thanks for being the 1st person who gave me a phone call on my birthday & spending more than an hour just to have some silly conversations. I don't know why, but you seem to be a remedy to my broken heart. you made me laughed a lot that night, & I learnt more about you. now I found myself missing you a lot... well, your birthday is coming up, so I'm gonna do the same to you - I wanna be the 1st person to call & wish you on your birthday. wait ya. hihi^^

to my friends Izzat, Nazrin, Syafiq, Chaq & whoever talked to me that night (right after I finished talking with J), you guys are HILARIOUS!!! everyone was speaking, wishing me HAPPY BIRTHDAY... felt like I'm talking to a big group of buzzing bees!! haha!! TQ so much for entertaining me with your HB song, even though I could hear some 'sumbang2' part here & there hahahaa... but seriously, you guys just made me feel grateful to have such a sporting buddies like y'all. I love you guys, mmuuahh3!! 

ACAP! hehe... you did so many things for me, just to keep me happy. TQ so much for your song dedication - a song cover, 'Awake' by Secondhand Serenade. I never know that I've been so special to you as BFF till I listened to the song. now I keep repeating the song, immersed the beautiful meanings of its lyrics. sorry that I've troubled you a lot, making you worry about me, & sometimes hurt your feelings. as the song goes, "will you stay AWAKE for me?" ... yes, I will. no matter what, we will still stand together in this special circle of friendships~~ :)

OK, now this goes to all HOGL student unit... TQ for the little surprise you guys did for me & Bobby. well, I don't really like the idea of pouring water on Bobby that day - but still, I'm glad that you guys remember to celebrate it with us. may God bless us abundantly, as we walk together in our ministry. PEACE~

... not forgetting, all other friends in UMSKAL, CSG-UMS & my family members as well, TQ so much for your wishes. God bless y'all. ;)

21 years old. time to grow further in mind. wish me all the BEST!


0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates