I just finished my english class & walked to the cafe with Acap when I saw him.
remember F? the guy I've been talking about last sem.
the one I'm in love with.
yeah, I saw him again with his buddies.
I wanted to greet him, but he was too far from me.
and he turned his sight away from me.
that really hurts me.
a rumor said that he already got his new love. and that lucky girl is not me.
well, RUMOR. may be true, may be wrong.
who cares??
... but it's a lie that I don't care about it at all. I do.
because I still got a little love for him.
the same situation as last sem happens again. we're not talking to each other.
he said, he wanted me to understand him.
but how can I? he doesn't even respond to me.
F, I tried so hard to be strong.
I'd promised to myself that I won't cry for any guy after R anymore.
but ... arghh! I broke that promise just now.
I cried for a guy again. and that guy is you. yes, YOU.
don't you know ...
when you tell that you love me, it'll take me the rest of my life.
J, I'm so sorry.
I'm happy to know that you love me so.
but guess I'd lost the strength to love you back.
there are so many things that you never know about me.
the darkest secret of me.
J, if you really want me, please do these two things.
convince me that you are the one who can love me best.
accept me for who I am NOW. not who was I in the past.
but if you can't, I understand. that's what I expected from any guy if they know 'that'.
... maybe I just don't deserve to have any guys' love.


0 said something about this ...:
Post a Comment