Saturday, December 3, 2011

this is me in a year later ;)



I should have posted this last week. but the campus wireless line's sucks.

btw, over a week ago, me & Dida joined the UMSKAL Town & Gown marching event. it was held at the Labuan town, where all the lecturers, academic staffs & students (graduates) have to march from the Labuan International Ferry Terminal to Financial Park (a.k.a Ujana Kewangan a.k.a UK) wearing the graduation robe. this event is one of the BIGGEST event (I guess) that my campus ever held. it usually held few days before the convocation day that is held in UMS main campus.

since there are many seniors that cannot attend the event (most of them can only apply the vacation for their graduation day), so my mentor Miss Dayang Senandong asked for 10 people to become the 'graduates' to support the event. and 2 of them were me & Dida. hohoo~

so this is what happened on that event ...


the poster
me in the graduation robe. heee :))))
Dida with her graduation robe too^^
so happy early in the morning :P
love this pic damn much. weeee~~
a picture with the senior a.k.a the former Taming Mas member
(the guys that used orange veils)  
everyone was busy fixing their veils & taking pic
... and the march began!
the PALAPES marching team.
we did our best to SPOT any camera taking photo us. PEACE!!
(I don't know why did my friend edit this photo like this)
inside Financial Park

after the ceremony ended. can you spot where I am? *wink* ;)
(macam betul2 graduate la pulak ... haha)

it was a great experience anyway ... this event somehow encourages me more in my study - I have to finish what I have started. I don't wanna look great in graduation hat & robe for nothing. I wanna end my university life with success & pride.

I'm gonna make it ...  in a year time. just watch it, guys. ;)

0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates