Thursday, December 22, 2011

the PURPLE haze



finally, after all of the assignments & presentations. phew!!

it's been a while ya ... I was too busy the last few days. seriously, we were all in our miserable looks. like walking zombies - eyebags, dark eye circles, looks extremely pale, thin & exhausted.

now, we're free. well, actually we still got few more assignments to do (for me, there are 2 more assignments left to do) but since the due date is extended, so most of us decided to rest themselves first for some time. plus, Christmas celebration is just around the corner, so why bother ourselves with assignments in this BIG time? screw those assignments & my FYP progress (oops!) & just go have fun!!

haha. I think my mind is not right now.

btw, I have no more classes starting today. feeling so carefree today, so me & my roomie Lee decided to play with makeups. finally (yeah, I know. another 'finally' word), I can play makeups with no worries! haha.

so ... theme of the day. the PURPLE haze.

me & roomie Lee ^^



I forgot to take the close-up picture of our makeups. so sorry bout that, huhu.

urmm ... I got no more idea what to write here.
OK then, see ya in the next post. gotta pack my stuffs - I'm leaving Labuan tomorrow, woohoo!!

0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates