Sunday, December 4, 2011

my Sunday morning ...



a text message woke me up at 7.30am.
it's from Steward, asking if I'm going to church today.

I put my phone aside in laziness & continued sleeping.
then I woke up at 9.

I looked outside the window.
the weather was nice. except for its gloominess.

suddenly, I felt something missing in my heart.
I felt empty. and lost.

I got down on my knees and started my prayer ...
I asked for God's forgiveness for all my sin. my ignorance. my stubborn.
I told Him that I wanna feel His presence in my life again.
I put everything into His hand - my worries, my shame, my burdens, as well as my future.
I let Him to guide me & shape me accordance to His plan.

I cried. it's been ages that I lost this kind of desire.
the desire to get close to God ...

right after the prayer, I felt the relief.
it's like something heavy is just lifted up from my shoulder.

I looked outside again.
the day now becomes brighter. beautiful than ever.

I feel so glad to have the chance to live another one day.
I'm gonna appreciate my life more after this.
Thank you LORD, for always being there whenever I need You ... :')

0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates