Saturday, December 24, 2011

another great CHRISTMAS to remember ;)



as planned, I'm in KUCHING now!! xD

I miss this city so much! it's a place where I'd spent 5 years of my life, & since my sis Ferra is working here, so I can always have a reason to keep visiting this lovely city. aww~

so as usual, let the pictures tell the story :)

departed from KK. it's a rainy day in KK nowadays.

welcome me, Kuching city!! xD

my first drink in Kuching - Teh C peng special :))

my favourite ROJAK SOTONG!!

slurpy LAKSA SARAWAK. yum3~

MEE KOLOK with WANTAN

while doing Christmas shopping with my sis :)

one of my sis' cats. TEVEZ :)

he's so LOVELY that I wanna take picture with him so much.
but he moved a lot. haiisshh~~

manja la sgt. suka btul gesel kt kaki. haha~

sombong! langsung x maw tngok kamera, huhu~

the altar & Christmas tree

... when  the light's on!! aawww~~ 

another cat, Panther. wahh, mcm raja pla dia duduk kt kerusi tu ya. haha~

while setting up the fire

we're now doing some BBQs while waiting for the clock to struck 12.
gotta go eat some grilled chicken wings. tata~

btw, HAVE A BLESSED CHRISTMAS to those that celebrate it. weee~~ >__<

0 said something about this ...:

 

SO MUCH LIKE ME ... Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by Buy Engagement Rings | Infidelity in Marriage by Blogger Templates